Sunday, April 4, 2010

30 min Time Trial

A little bit of celebrating last night as my parents are in town for the week but I still managed to rise at 6am and get my run in.


warmup
mobility drills
running specific drills

30 min Time Trial
= 6.7km / 4.16 mi

My goal this morning was just to run for 15 mins and then back. I ended up finishing on 30:31 but all good.
I ran in the vibrams today which is the first time in ages as I have almost been afraid of the DOMS I get after wards. My calves were def getting a little tight towards the end and they feel ok but we'll see how they are later.
My pace felt pretty sucky but if I was able to maintain it it would bring me in to finish the half at 1:38 and the goal is sub 1:45 at the moment so I'm on track with about 7 weeks training to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment