Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday

Pretty average one again today, probably should have rested but didn't.

warmup
mobility drills 
10 pullups 
20 push ups 
30 squats 

shoulder mobility 

shoulder press - 10 with bar, 10 @ 65, 5 @ 95 
5 @ 105 , 115 , 120 , 130 , 
4 @ 140 then 3 x 5 push press @ 135 

20 muscle ups in sets of 2  - full turnout at the bottom + full extension. 
I took about a minute rest between each set. By keeping the reps low and resting to almost full recovery I was able to keep the quality of movement which is extremely important. 
I'm going to write an article within the next few days detailing the advantages to this type of training. 

light stretch to cool down. 


I did about 24kms on my bike today also just moving around from different places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment